- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Average to Advanced written & spoken English
- Knowledge in web navigation and computer literate
- Education HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES, COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATES, COLLEGE GRADUATES and above
- Experience With or without call center experience; Salary premium given to applicants with customer service experience in any industry – PREVIOUS TECHNICAL BACKGROUND IS A PLUS!
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to APPLY!
Basic Salary 13,000 to 23,000 plus allowances with 3,000 Gift Check Bonus from ACES!