• Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data.
• Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manage incoming applications and queries from our direct customers. introducers, and brokers and be responsible for initial processing of residential mortgage home loan applications
• Conducting serviceability calculations, analysing financial information and supporting documents
• Engage with our internal and external customers and brokers, maintaining proactive communication to ensure seamless efficient loan processing
• Maintains operations by following company guidelines, policies and procedures, and reporting needed changes
• General file management duties.
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Legal Management, Accountancy and other related courses
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
• Highly organized with an emphasis on attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and with a team
• Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• Full-time positions available
• Fresh Graduates as welcome to apply
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical