– Assist other concerns of employees such as benefits and salary.
– Assess and forward to head office document pertaining to government mandatory benefits concerns (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and others).
– Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology/Human Resource Management or any related course.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proficient in computer such as Ms office (Excel,Word, and Power point).
- With Background in compensation and benefits/Time Keeping is an advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply and willing to be trained.
- Can work under pressure.