This is a full time role and would involve balancing various tasks like the following (indicative – but not limited to:)
• Developing and Executing Key Process Improvement & Digital Transformational Project Roadmaps for the aligned businesses
• Interact with Clients for understanding Key business Priorities and Opportunity identification
• Lead BB Level Projects, and coach & mentor Green Belts
• Provide innovative leadership driving quality performance
• Direct the identification of gaps and improvement in the various processes
• Ensure the use of problem solving and root cause analysis where necessary
• Deploy framework to improve Process performance on the shop floor.
• Lead VSM and Problem Solving Workouts with the various businesses
• Monitor & audit the deployed processes for effectiveness & efficiency
• Responsible for the Visual Management of dashboards & metrics
• Responsible for generating business impact for the clients using the CI methodologies and frameworks
• Six Sigma experience must be in a Business Process Outsourcing context
• Candidates must have launched & mentored several process improvement projects, that may have contributed to revenue generation, First Call Resolution & Net Promoter Score (NPS).
• Preferably candidates who have supported banking, financial services & insurance clients.
• Candidate must be at least Green Belt Certified
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!