- Logs in phone on time as scheduled each day for a total of 7 hours, unless otherwise instructed.
- Ensures that all communications with customers (external/internal) are courteous, cordial, business-like and timely.
- Accurately enters customer’s orders via phone/fax for merchandise and small equipment, including direct, totes and employee cash sales.
- Effectively uses binwork; demonstrates knowledge and proper use of binwork; enters and records requests on all follow-ups, new accounts, account changes, new item numbers, bulk plan changes, backorder cancellations; enters customer service notes.
- Effectively researches products directly with vendors or through the Internet.
- Efficiently sends information to customers upon request. -product and services literature.
- Efficiently contacts customers to obtain information to resolve complaints; researches non-stock refusals; Butler, Endo.
- Efficiently monitors Prelude queues, i.e . AOH and suspended orders.
- Utilizes the VOC Database effectively, adhering to the instructions as outlined in the VOC Guide.
- Accurately enters credit card transactions while on the customer call or processes through binwork as required.
- Completes BluChip redemptions and appropriately explains program to customers as needed.
- Suggests upsell items, buy/gets and promotional items from
- Benco publications during every applicable call.
- Makes productive use of “down time”.
- Effectively and consistently utilizes Sales misc. docs., CS misc. docs., FAQ’s, CRM, and Benco Events databases for information.
- Quality Monitoring 93%
- Capable of training, leading, and mentoring new employees in a positive and productive manner.
- Attends product training classes once per week or as scheduled.
- Keeps management informed by providing accurate and timely information that ensures customers are served efficiently in meeting their expectations.
- Follows through with customer requests regarding credits, billing issues, and call backs in a timely manner.
- Accurately documents discussions with RM’s, customers, and TR’s in a timely manner; effectively utilizing the Binwork
- Preliminary Discussion field in providing quality customer service.
- Conscientiously makes efforts to maintain the service level goal by closely watching ShoreTel, answering and expediting calls during heavy call flow, not making outgoing calls during heavy incoming calls, and checks voice mail at appropriate times.
- Effectively communicates with all departments using Lotus Notes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 years of working experience in PURE EMAIL SUPPORT account
- At least 1 year experience in customer service voice account
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in
- Customer Service or equivalent.
- Phone interviews will be conducted due to Covid-19
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)