- The Application Developer’s role is to design, develop and implement the programming necessary to deploy world-class applications to our internal and external customers and maintain them such that they keep running smoothly.
- The Associate will also analyze and work to resolve reported software errors in a timely and accurate fashion. Usage of a variety of .NET and database technologies are required.
- Implements new solutions based on Microsoft development technologies to deliver value to our internal and external customers.
- Debug and troubleshoot existing software.
- Applies test methodology, engineering and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies.
- Plans and conducts the analysis, design test and/or integration of proprietary software to assure quality deliverables for large and complex projects.
- Develop and maintain unit tests.
- Maintain high levels of code quality.
- Collaborate with peers on the development team to share knowledge and improve the system as a whole.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET development environment.
- Experience with SQL database environment.
- Skilled at diagnosing and resolving issues in software systems.
- Good understanding of web protocols.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus, but not required.
- College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)