The Collections Specialist provides support within the accounting areas, with a focus on keeping member accounts current.
Contact members with balances past due to collect outstanding balance.
Answer incoming calls from customers and follow-up calls as necessary.
Encourage non-auto pay members to convert to auto pay.
Document thoroughly call information in SalesForce.
Post and apply member receipts in NetSuite (ACH, CC and Checks) and Salesforce (Checks only).
Encourage members that are considering terminating to stay on the membership
Identify and escalate issues to proper leadership.
Recognize and document trends or problems that may arise in operations and alert management when needed.
Provide information and service to members.
Capable of providing the greatest customer service experience possible.
Use accounting skills for ad-hoc problem solving.
Document workflow and prepare SOP’s in areas of responsibilities.
Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Accounting, Collection, General Accounting
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in
- Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)