• Consult with customers on products and services to provide the best solutions via call, email and/or chat
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
• Completed at least 2 years of college
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
• High school graduates with 1 year of customer service experience are welcome to apply, too!
• Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
• Real career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
• Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
• An accessible location at DBP IT Plaza, Calindagan, Dumaguete City.
• And more.